Friday, October 5, 2007

A cry is heard

When I walked into the ICU, I went to have a look at Hui Yi , the girl with the newly transplanted heart. Her colour was a deathly grey. I was telling myself , " oh my goodness ! she is going to die ! " Her mum was already crying softly in one corner of the hospital.

I forgot . Malaysia was praying for her & the prayers were answered. She got a chance for a third lease at life. 1 st - the LVAD. 2 nd - heart from a 16 year-old Ipoh boy. Now , a matched -to a T heart from a 20 year-old man from Johor.

Now , her colour is pale yellow . Never mind that she had given blood from how many generous Maslaysians.

A miracle from God. Knock & the door will open. Let us continue to pray that she will be able to stand on her own two feet & able to live a fruitful life.

No comments: